Monday, February 21, 2011

Viva Vigan, Viva San Pablo

A lot of happenings and gatherings during the fiesta of Vigan City. January 25, the Biguenos celebrating the feast of "San Pablo". St. Paul is the the patron saint of Vigan City.

A lot of tourist visit Vigan to witness the events that the City prepared. On the 25th day of January, there was a parade. The grand parade is being held every City Fiesta and it is one of the most sought after event of the people of Vigan.

One thing I can't forget about January 25 was for the very first time, I participated in the parade with our school's CAT-I unit. In our complete uniform.

January 25, 2011 was the happiest day of my life and you know what, January 25 was one note worthy date for me. That was January is all about; a meaningful and colorful celebration especially for the Biguenos. We should be proud of Vigan City, because I know this is the most child-friendly City here in the Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment