Friday, January 14, 2011

(: ♥ refLectiOnS ♥ :)

Time really runs fast. Its seems that a snap of a finger has changed everything. Somehow, leaving the year 2010 could be the same leaving the third Grading period. And as we leave this endeavor, let's have a flashback of what we have learned at this time expression.
It is a bare fact that every person has enough knowledge,because I believe that everyone is learning through experience.
We have leveled up on the Web Page Design. It's not that hard but it takes time to use the HTML codes . We're already able to put some background colors and images. We have also learned how to put some links on it. Moreover, we have discovered how to enhance the text through font style, font size, and font color.
I address it by finding solutions of every challenges I'm facing. Moving on, I will do all my best to improve my knowledge about everything and I will work harder in my studies and in our activities.I'll try to get myself into the other uses of internet. I hope I could learn more. Furthermore, I hope we could have a fast-responding computer and fast internet connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment