Monday, January 10, 2011

♥ New Year, New Resolution ♥

Let's start the new beginning, new life, new hope, new resolution, new dreams, new challenges to face, and new existence.
Year in and year out, time flies so fast that we don't notice most of the times. There are moments of our life that we just take it for granted and do not give importance at all.Its high time that we start recollecting for ourselves.Just like the coming of a new year. We normally think of a resolution. This has been happening all over the world. But my question is this, how many of us have religiously fulfilled these?
This year, I want to be better and I will change all the bad attitudes I have. Do the things that we've no done last 2010. I want to be better and to work hard especially on my studies. How I wish that this new year, there would be peace in the world, because its so nice to live in a very peaceful place.
I could not promise but I would try my best to fulfill my resolution. I believe, it would make me better and the long run to help me shape my future. ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment