Thursday, February 24, 2011

Change; It starts with me

Life is beautiful as the rainbow, despite the trials and turmoils in it. Nowadays, there are a lot of negative and wrongdoings of people around, the corruption of high making officials, the crimes being committed and other activities that affect the peace and order situation and security of our country.

The popular saying goes this way, "Life is a matter of choice." I strongly believe in here because it's ourselves that really make or unmake our future.It's true there are other factors around us that would influence our life, our parents, peers the mass media, and among others.

Of what I am now I know I could improve for the better.It's my ownself that could start the change and no other else. I dream of having a better life and status in the future so it's me that would make the preparation and not other people to do it.

However, as Dr. Jose Rizal said that the youth of the land are the hope of Fatherland. I still believe in that we the youth can still do a lot for the betterment of our country in particular one community.

As a youth leader, I could do some things in my own little ways.Just having possible values towards work through participating in the Clean Drive of our barangay with the other officials is one that I could initiate. Another in participation in other activities in life our sports program and health consciousness campaign. I know that by just actively participating in our programs for development, change in the life of the people especially the youth would lapper. With this CHANGE would really starts with me and I have to do it NOW!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment