Wednesday, February 23, 2011

♥ My Dream, My Future ♥

My vision for the future entails many goals that I know. I will have to work hard to achieve. I feel that the path to accomplish my goals will be tough hard work within my education. After this secondary education is our college life, more trials and challenges will come on our way. I believe that to be serious in one's studies is one of the best tools needed to face obstacles. It's not difficult to achieve success in life if ever.

My first and foremost plan is to graduate from high school I consider this to be a huge accomplishment considering that many people don't make it that fast.After graduation I will be attending college and I am aspiring to become a chef someday, somehow. I wanna be one of the famous chef in the world. As what others aim, I will be successful too afterward. I will do the best that I can be. Sacrifice much of my efforts and be tough enough so that I could be able to attain my dreams in life so from now on, I will study much harder than before, I will make everything such better ones.

Despite the temptations around, fighting spirit must prevail. Strong determination in life also should be the good value that one should have. My chosen dream is to be a successful chef here in the country or abroad could help me provide the needs of my parents when they get old and when I have my own family as well. So I'll pray to the Lord who is the source of eternal knowledge and wisdom to guide me always. :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment